The product is designed for long-term outdoor, fleet or vehicle marking on flat or lightly curved surfaces. Additional UV protection is built into the over laminating film to help resist color fade caused by ultraviolet light. The perfect clarity (low haze) combined with high UV protection makes panoRama Protect the perfect match with panoRama one way vision window film. Don’t forget: In order to protect your perforated window film from dust, humidity or contaminations while maintaining perfect transparency even in rain, lamination is inevitable!
• all panoRama one-way-vision films applied on lightly curved or flat surfaces
• especially developed to cover perforated film so that no dust, humidity or other contamination can penetrate the perforation
• recommended for applications where the best UV resistance and clarity is required even at extreme conditions
• for all types of printing method such as digital solvent, eco-solvent, screen printing or UV curable
• laminate stripes can be used as edge guard
• for the laminating film in combination with panoRama window film
• vinyl film – 75 micron (3mil)
• clear permanent acrylic (solvent based) adhesive
Edge protection tape is recommended on vehicle graphics. Windshield wipers may damage / scratch the film. Ensure print is perfectly dry prior to lamination. Slight surface mottling may appear in this high gloss film while in roll form due to softness of the film itself. This will disappear after one to two days after lamination all by itself. However, if waiting is not an option, applying a small amount of heat during the lamination process will remove the mottling. Use care not to stretch the film during the lamination process. Always maintain as little film tension as possible.
1) You may run conventional heat such as a hair dryer across the laminated print to help remove mottling.
2) Off-gassing of ink may cause haze effect which lasts for approximately one week on the printed image.