Mactac IMAGin® B-free® 3.1 mil Translucent Matte Dusted Vinyl Window Film JT5798MBF is a 3.1-mil translucent, matte dusted, polymeric PVC film designed for inkjet printing. The product is coated on one side with a micro-structured, repositionable, permanent, clear acrylic pressure sensitive adhesive and is supplied with 80# Polycoated, layflat liner. The micro-structured adhesive allows for the increased speed of dry application on windows with no air bubbles or wrinkling. It also eliminates the messy clean up of wet-application fluids. B-Free Dusted Window Films (JT5798MBF) are designed for indoor and outdoor window graphics and internally illuminated signs (light boxes).
- Printer compatibility: Solvent, Ecosolvent, Latex, UV inkjet, and UV screen printing
- Applications: Dry installation window graphics and light boxes
- Options: 54″ x 164′ (JX5798MBF), 54″ x 82′ (JJ5798MBF)
Features and Benefits:
- B-Free Window Films feature proprietary omni-directional air egress technology, which eliminates trapped air in every direction.
- B-Free Window Films are equipped with a smooth print surface for the highest quality results
- B-Free Window Films are ideal for reverse printed graphics where outdoor signage may be restricted
- This product can be applied via dry application method.
Note* Overlaminating with PERMACOLOR® RAYZor™ enhances color and protects against fading
This product replaces IMAGin JT5999R