(64-in) Max Roll Width | 980 ft/hr Max Print Speed | 8in Touchscreen
The HP Latex 365 builds on the 360 to deliver industry-leading print speeds while avoiding maintenance headaches. With the affordable and highly capable HP Latex 365 Printer, you can upgrade your process, expand your business and boost your capacity. This 64″ wide format printer, features revolutionary new technology and can print on more substrates than ever before. Capabilities include a wide range of high-quality, durable indoor and outdoor applications – including textiles. The HP Latex 365 produces latex prints that provide scratch resistance comparable to hard-solvent inks
At record fast speeds, prints emerge from the HP Latex 365 Printer completely dry, enabling you meet any deadline. The HP Latex 365 Printer increases production time – featuring indoor quality of: 17 m2/hr (183 ft2/hr), and high-speed outdoor quality of: 31 m2/hr (334 ft2/hr)
Expand your applications—beat client expectations
- Print on traditional signage substrates and beyond—up to 64 inches—print textiles with the ink collector
- Reach new indoor spaces that solvent can’t, like healthcare— water-based HP Latex Ink prints are odorless
- Win new clients on eco standards—UL ECOLOGO®, UL GREENGUARD GOLD Certified inks; prints meet AgBB criteria1
- Produce sharp, consistent, repeatable image quality with highefficiency curing, 6 colors, and 1200 dpi
Keep your running costs low with easy operation
- Increase production time and reduce time monitoring the printer — automatic, reliable, low-maintenance printing
- Use optimized profiles, customize yours—HP Quick Substrate Profiling; easy FlexiPrint HP Edition RIP inbox
- Healthier printing with HP Latex—no special ventilation, no hazard warning labels or HAPs, nickel free
- This ENERGY STAR Certified printer meets strict energy efficiency guidelines and is EPEAT registered
Same-day delivery—you can say “yes” to every job
- Eliminate waiting time—prints come out completely dry and ready for finishing and delivery
- Print and deliver in record time with fast warm-up and immediate ripping
- Deliver with confidence—outdoor prints last up to 5 years laminated, 3 years unlaminated
- You can minimize damage risk—scratch resistance is comparable to hard-solvent inks on SAV and PVC banner
The HP Latex 315
Quick Overview: HP Latex 315 An entry-level 54-in. model, it features an SAi FlexiPrint HP Basic Edition RIP, front-media loading, and more. Top speed is 517 sq ft/hr (174 sq ft/hr Outdoor Plus Quality). A takeup reel is optional.
The HP Latex 335
Quick Overview: HP Latex 335 The 64-in. model is designed to handle larger, heavier media rolls, and is capable of printing at speeds up to 538 sq ft/hr (183 sq ft/hr Outdoor Plus Quality). It features the SAi FlexiPrint HP Basic Edition RIP and a takeup reel (standard).
The HP Latex 365
Quick Overview: HP Latex 365 A 64-in. model designed for higher volumes, it can print up to 978 sq ft/hr (248 sq ft/hr in Outdoor Plus Quality mode). It features an ink collector for porous textiles as well as automatic front-to-back registration for printing double-sided banners, takeup reel, and automatic cutter, plus an embedded X-Rite i1 spectrophotometer, Optical Media Advance Sensor, and custom substrate profiling.