HP Latex 315 54-in Wide Format Printer | RIP Included | 4in Touchscreen
With the affordable HP Latex 315 Printer, you can expand your business – not your shop space. Featuring print capabilities on more substrates than ever before and a wide range of high-quality, durable indoor and outdoor applications. The compact design of the HP Latex 315 Printer is ideal for smaller work spaces.
At incredibly fast speeds, prints emerge from the HP Latex 315 Printer completely dry, enabling you meet any deadline. The HP Latex 315 Printer features indoor quality of: 12 m/hr (129 ft/hr), and outdoor plus quality of: 16 m/hr (174 ft/hr). HP Latex 315 Printer is compact, designed for a small shop environment with no special installation or dedicated power line required. HP Latex 315 Printer works with regular power sockets that can operate between 200 to 240v range (13A min).
- 48 m²/hr (517 ft²/hr) – Billboard (2 pass)
- 16 m²/hr (174 ft²/hr) – Outdoor Plus (6 pass)
- 12 m²/hr (129 ft²/hr) – Indoor Quality (8 pass)
- 10 m²/hr (108 ft²/hr) – Indoor High Quality (10 pass)
- 6 m²/hr (65 ft²/hr) – Backlits, Textiles, and Canvas (16 pass)
- 5 m²/hr (54 ft²/hr) – High Saturation Textiles (20 pass)
Up to 1200 x 1200 dpi
5 x 5 x 5 x 5 mm (0.2 x 0.2 x 0.2 x 0.2 in)
HP Latex Inks; Ink cartridges: Black, cyan, light cyan, light magenta, magenta, yellow, HP Latex Optimizer
6 (2 cyan/black, 2 magenta/yellow, 1 light cyan/light magenta, 1 HP Latex Optimizer)
Banners, Displays, Exhibition and event graphics, Exterior signage, Indoor
posters, Interior decoration, Light boxes – film, Light boxes – paper, Murals,
POP/POS, Posters, Traffic signage, Vehicle graphics
2.2 kW (printing); 70 watts (ready); < 2.5 watts (sleep)
Input voltage (auto ranging) 200 to 240 VAC (-10% +10%) two wires and PE; 50/60 Hz (+/- 3 Hz); two power cords; 3 A max for printer and 13 A max per curing
HP Latex 315 Printer, printheads, maintenance cartridge, printer stand,
spindle, user maintenance kit, edge holders, quick reference guide, setup
poster, documentation software, FlexiPrint HP Edition RIP, power cords
- 15 to 30°C (59 to 86°F)
- 20 to 80% RH (non-condensing)
Expand your applications—beat client expectations
- Print traditional signs and more—from low cost uncoated to POP, backlits, canvas, wall décor—up to 54 inches
- Reach new indoor spaces that solvent can’t, like healthcare— water-based HP Latex Ink prints are odorless
- Win new clients on eco standards—UL ECOLOGO®, UL GREENGUARD GOLD Certified inks; prints meet AgBB criteria1
- Produce sharp, consistent, repeatable image quality with highefficiency curing, 6 colors, and 1200 dpi
Keep your running costs low with easy operation
- Free up workspace and your operator with front media loading and automatic, reliable, low-maintenance printing
- Use optimized profiles, customize yours—HP Quick Substrate Profiling; easy FlexiPrint HP Edition RIP inbox
- Healthier printing with HP Latex—no special ventilation, no hazard warning labels or HAPs, nickel free
- This ENERGY STAR Certified printer meets strict energy efficiency guidelines and is EPEAT registered
Same-day delivery—you can say “yes” to every job
- Eliminate waiting time—prints come out completely dry and ready for finishing and delivery
- Print and deliver in record time with fast warm-up and immediate ripping
- Deliver with confidence—outdoor prints last up to 5 years laminated, 3 years unlaminated
- You can minimize damage risk—scratch resistance is comparable to hard-solvent inks on SAV and PVC banner
HP LATEX 335
Take on more high-quality indoor/outdoor applications with this affordable 64″ printer.
- (64-in) Max Roll Width
- 4in Touchscreen
- Print speeds up to 538 sq ft/hr (183 sq ft/hr Outdoor Plus Quality)
- Designed to handle larger, heavier media rolls
- Take up reel included
- HP 335 Print & Cut Solution available
HP LATEX 365
Conquer fast turnarounds with durable, high quality at production speed.
- (64-in) Max Roll Width
- 980 ft/hr Max Print Speed
- 8in Touchscreen
- Prints 978 sq ft/hr (248 sq ft/hr in Outdoor Plus Quality mode).
- Ink collector for porous textiles as well as automatic front-to-back registration for printing double-sided banners, takeup reel, and automatic cutter.
- Embedded X-Rite i1 spectrophotometer, Optical Media Advance Sensor, custom substrate profiling.