EZGrip Graphics are sheeted polyester semi-rigid print media designed for smooth indoor floor surfaces. EZGrip is extremely durable and very difficult to tear – it will not stretch or disfigure. The special formulated surface does not require an overlaminate, the slip-resistance is formulated directly into our coating. EZGrip also features a print-receptive coating resulting in a non-obstructed and crisp vibrant print. Comes in sheets sized: 48” x 96”.
- Indoor durability: Printed and installed up to 6 months with heavy pedestrian and shopping cart traffic
- Ink compatibility: UV flatbed & hybrid wide format printers
- Semi-rigid polyester is easy to handle making installation and removal quick and smooth
- No overlaminate required
- Size: 48” x 96” / 1.22m x 2.44m. Media + texture + PSA + release liner = <15 mil.
- Print direct to the slip-resistant surface, no over laminate needed.
- Slip-resistant surface exceeds ASTM slip resistant standards making it safe to walk on both dry and wet
- Sheeted polyester-based substrate is very difficult to tear, does not stretch nor disfigure
- Withstands heavy pedestrian foot traffic and wheels
- Surfaces: Indoor smooth surfaces including vinyl, tile, linoleum, terrazzo, sealed/painted concrete cement, wood flooring, marble, stone, ect…
- Grocery & Convenient Stores
- Train Stations
- Shopping Malls
By nature, vinyl films can easily tear, stretch and disfigure. And those are just the challenges of installation! Once installed, vinyl is also very susceptible to damage from shopping carts, stocking carts, floor cleaning equipment…even heavy pedestrian foot traffic, especially high-heels and boots.
EZGrip was engineered to solve these problems. Our low-profile, sheeted polyester-based substrate is very difficult to tear, does not stretch nor disfigure.
Installation & Removal:
- Start with a freshly cleaned floor that’s free from dirt, oil and debris
- Peel back the adhesive liner, align your floor graphic and stick
- A quick roll with a rubber j-roller and you’re done!
There’s no complicated installation process to follow – No heat, no certified installer, no wrinkles…no headaches. That’s why it’s called “EZGrip”!