EnviroScape Mural® by Neenah is available in Smooth or Textured, for a unique embossed surface finish. EnviroScape Mural® is a PVC free wall, window or hard surface scaping product that is pre-pasted with a water activated adhesive backing system, making it easy to install and just as easy to remove, while supporting LEED credit certification for green building applications. To achieve sustainable advantage over traditional pressure sensitive vinyl materials, this high performance and dimensionally stable product is fiber based and incorporates 10% post-consumer waste in its construction.
EnviroScape Mural PVC Free and FSC certified. It is an environmentally friendly alternative to traditional vinyl and pressure-sensitive vinyl materials. This high performance and dimensionally stable product is paper based and incorporates 10% post-consumer waste in its construction. EnviroScape Mural HD also meets the strict California 01350 standards for indoor air quality, a prerequisite for LEED credit certification. This product also carries a class “A” fire rating based upon ASTM E-84.
EnviroScape Mural Smooth 10 mil / 280 gsm
- Item: EMS150 – EnviroScape Mural HD 010 Smooth 3″ Core – 50″ x 150′ Roll
EnviroScape Mural Textured 10 mil / 280 gsm
- Item: EMT150 – EnviroScape Mural HD 010 Textured 3″ Core – 50″ x 150′ Roll
- Wall Decor
- Pole wrap
- POP signage
- Window signage
- Spray water to the back of the sheet until thoroughly saturated.
- Gently fold the sheet with adhesive parts facing each other to keep moist and allow adhesive paste to activate.
- Set aside for 1 minute.
- Unfold sheet and place onto a wall from top to bottom.
- Carefully smooth out bubbles and creases using a broad smoothing brush, not a squeegee, from the middle of sheet out.
- If necessary, re-spray with water around the edges during the entire process.
*Use a wet cloth or sponge to clean off any paste residuals and allow to dry on the wall surface 24-48 hours before.