CanvasTac #343 by Presto Tape is a 17 mil removable and repositionable adhesive-backed canvas designed to provide an artistic look and durable finish to your graphic. CanvasTac #343 will not peel paint or damage walls. It can be printed with UV, latex, solvent and eco-solvent inks.
Use CanvasTac #343 to print wall murals, surface graphics, fine art giclee, and photo reproductions for, galleries, homes, museums, schools and much more.
- Category VI Type III Wallcovering
- Safety Classification—UL Tested
- ICC IBC (2012) 803.1.1 Class A finish material compliant
1. What is CanvasTac?
CanvasTac is a 17 mil removable/repositionable adhesive-backed canvas. CanvasTac can be applied to walls, windows, doors, elevators and much more. CanvasTac does not peel, rip, shrink or curl. It can moved and re-applied over and over again.
2. What ink systems can I print CanvasTac on?
CanvasTac #343 can be printed with UV, latex, solvent and eco-solvent inks.
3. What if I want to remove the CanvasTac from the wall?
That’s ok! CanvasTac graphics and decals can be applied, removed, and re-applied to any surface. The microsphere adhesive will not peel paint or damage walls.
4. Can I contour cut CanvasTac and make wall decals?
Yes! CanvasTac can easily be contoured cut to make wall decals without any fraying or issues. Use a high steel blade (carbide), 60° sharp blade, slow the speed down to 8 cm/s if needed.
5. Can I install the graphic doing a butt seam?
Yes, because CanvasTac does not shrink you can apply the graphic with a butt seam and you will not be able to see the seams. Other ways you can install CanvasTac is with an overlap or an overlap splice cut where you cut the excess leaving a perfect butt seam.
6. How long does CanvasTac stay on the wall?
CanvasTac acts as a permanent until you want to remove it. It will last for years until taken down, and even then it will not peel paint or damage the wall.
7. Is CanvasTac environmentally safe?
Yes, CanvasTac is PVC free, phthalate free, lead free and made in the USA.