AlumiGraphics® Silver Smooth is a pliable aluminum foil print media for outdoor and indoor rigid wall graphic applications. It features a silver metallic surface that produces stunning and unique graphics. AlumiGraphics® Silver is ideal for virtually any wall application including rough surfaces such as brick, stucco, concrete, and tile.
AlumiGraphics® Silver made of pliable aluminum foil, withstands harsh weather environments with no shrinkage and has a 1 year expected life performance. The silver metallic finish accepts solvent, eco-solvent, latex and UV inks.
AlumiGraphics is the perfect wide format media for creating unique marketing, advertising and retail applications. It open new doors for print service providers, creating new profit centers by easily transforming non-utilized spaces into cost effective, mass marketing platforms.
- No laminate needed! Save time and money in the production process
- Easy installation – No professional installation needed! End-user friendly installation
- Outdoor applications on brick, cinder block, stucco and other masonry materials, a great alternative to vinyl banners
- Naturally molds and conforms to surfaces without heat
- Typically installs in ¼ of the time it takes to install outdoor vinyl
- Durable aluminum foil base media withstands harsh weather environments with no shrinkage; 1 year expected life performance
- Simple peel off removal typically with no residue
- Meets ASTM surface burning characteristics
Public buildings, shopping malls, hotels, airports, amusement parks, stadiums, universities, and hospitals.
Standard application instructions
- Use a Roller instead of a squeegee
- Recommended surface temperature 50 degrees F / 10 degrees C or higher
- Sweep surface clean of dirt and debris
- Lay printed side down on a flat surface then peel release liner from the foil surface
- Lay adhesive side down flat on the selected location
- Smooth by hand from the center to outer edge. be sure all edges lay flat
- Firmly compress to surface, especially all edge by roller
- Generally easy to remove on wall and pedestrian walkway applications; rough surfaces and/or vehicular traffic may increase the difficulty in removal
- Simply peel off at an angle less than 45 degrees for best results; typically leaves no residue