AlumiGraphics® Grip features a slip-resistant, reflective surface ideal for exterior walkways such as concrete and asphalt. AlumiGraphics Grip is an innovative wide-format printable media made of pliable aluminum foil with a white finish that accepts solvent, eco-solvent, latex and UV inks. The result is a durable, simple to install wide format media naturally molds without heat to rough or smooth textured surfaces.
AlumiGraphics Grip features a print ready surface that does not require an over laminate. AlumiGraphics Grip is ideal for a variety of wall, street, and floor graphic applications including asphalt, brick, and concrete. AlumiGraphics is a technically advanced media with unique properties that makes it superior to vinyl. It can be used for many customary applications such as exterior walls and is the most reliable material for outdoor walkways.
***2013 SGIA winner of Media for Digital Inkjet Film***
- Outdoor and indoor graphics applications on sidewalks and exterior walls including on sealed and unsealed concrete, asphalt, brick, tile, terrazzo, marble, and vinyl flooring.
- Print direct to the slip-resistant surface, no over laminate needed.
- Slip-resistant surface exceeds ASTM slip resistant standards making it safe to walk on both dry and wet.
- Withstands heavy pedestrian traffic and harsh weather environments; 1 year expected life performance.
- Textured surface is reflective with a reading of 130 mcd (millicandelas) equates to 3.25 lux, making it highly visible when lights are directed towards it.
Installation & Removal: