AlumiGraphics® Glow Grip is a “glow-in-the-dark” foil-based print media for rigid surfaces such as asphalt, concrete, brick, and title. It features a slip-resistant surface that illuminates when the lights go out. AlumiGraphics® Glow is made of ultra-durable pliable aluminum foil with one-year outdoor application lifespan. It has a white finish that accepts solvent, eco-solvent, latex and UV inks.
Easy user-friendly installation: Made of pliable aluminum foil, this product is simple to install – naturally conforming to heavily textured surfaces without heat to rough or smooth textured surfaces. It so easy that no professional installation is needed! The only tool needed is a Roller
- No overlaminate needed
- Outdoor and indoor graphics applications on sidewalks and exterior walls including on sealed and unsealed concrete, asphalt, brick, tile, terrazzo, marble, and vinyl flooring.
- Slip-resistant surface exceeds ASTM slip resistant standards making it safe to walk on both dry and wet.
- Withstands heavy pedestrian traffic and harsh weather environments; 1 year expected life performance.
- User-friendly installation. So easy end-users can install and remove with ease and no special equipment
Public buildings, shopping malls, hotels, airports, amusement parks, stadiums, universities, and hospitals.
AlumiGraphics® Glow Grip Installation:
Standard application instructions
- Always use hard rubber roller rather than a squeegee
- Recommended surface temperature 50 degrees F / 10 degrees C or higher
- Sweep surface clean of dirt and debris
- Lay printed side down on a flat surface then peel release liner from the foil surface
- Lay adhesive side down flat on the selected location
- Smooth by hand from the center to outer edge. be sure all edges lay flat
- Firmly compress to surface, especially all edge by roller
- Generally easy to remove on wall and pedestrian walkway applications; rough surfaces and/or vehicular traffic may increase the difficulty in removal
- Simply peel off at an angle less than 45 degrees for best results; typically leaves no residue